I hope you had a good day and enjoyed your first whole class reading session with me!
Well done on settling back into home learning and you are nearly at the weekend.
The plan for Friday is as follows, remember you can complete these tasks in any order but try to complete them all:
Read your phase 3 & phase 5 sounds. Watch alphablocks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROKNNvuGpEo Whilst you watch alphablocks write down all the words you see which contain the 'ai' family sounds we have been learning this week. Remember to add dots and dashes!
Next, choose two of these words and put them into sentences. I would expect many of you to challenge yourself with sentence writing now by adding a conjunction or adjective.
- Y1 I have attached a powerpoint about using 'and' as a conjunction and a worksheet to do as a follow up.
- Y2 I have attached a powerpoint about using 'subordination' and a worksheet to do as a follow up.
- I would like all children to please complete White Rose Maths week 1 lesson 4 https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
- Y2 have a go at completing White Rose Maths week 1 lesson 4 https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-2/
- I have assigned a task for you to complete on Doodle Maths and also complete your 'x a day'
In the afternoon I would like you to enjoy some time playing games with your family or doing something of your choice as we would usually have our 'Golden Time'. This is your reward for working hard at home!
Enjoy your weekend.